My Dream Vacations

Hello Readers, I've always wanted to have this blog being real, however it always challenged my courage to do so, and this time I have to convinced & assured that I shall start.

I would like to share my travel destinations all around the continents & all across the world. Here in this blog I will have my passion on travel to be shared with my families, friends and readers among the bloggers....Njoy..



I will be back soon.....















My Trips

My Trips

Holiday with families1st Jan 2010

Year 2009 we closed & welcome 2010, celebrate new year at newly open resort at Port Dickson. we travel to PD very often & we still llike PD because of the tranquil & very relaxing place. The strip of PD is very short. & we still love PD . nothing special, only that PD is just great for getaway.
last yr we stayed in Legend Water Chalets
T place we stayed in was Legend Water Hommes. It was my 2nd stayed there within one month.


This is water chalet room





This is Water Hommes




The pool in the room
Water Homme room

No comments: