My Dream Vacations

Hello Readers, I've always wanted to have this blog being real, however it always challenged my courage to do so, and this time I have to convinced & assured that I shall start.

I would like to share my travel destinations all around the continents & all across the world. Here in this blog I will have my passion on travel to be shared with my families, friends and readers among the bloggers....Njoy..



I will be back soon.....















My Trips

My Trips

Redang Island-May2010

In May this year me, hubby, his niece - Nisa & fiancee-Sabri went to weekend getaway to Redang Island, Terengganu, Malaysia. One of the best island along east coast of Malaysia East Coast. Our main purpose going there, besides taking break, was also snorkerling.
We travelled to & fro by coach from SG to Kuala Terengganu.
the activities there were full og snorkelling, eat, sleep....for 3days, 2 nights.

snorkel time




Snorkelling

snorkel at Marine Park



Its me


The Resort - Laguna Redang
 


 


going back


No comments: